Menabung lebih banyak dan Pengeluaran Lebih Sedikit.
By. Hadi S Widjaja
- Membuat Budget
- Mengurangi Pengeluaran
- Pemangkasan Pajak
Membuat budget atas uang anda adalah sebuah pijakan dari sebuah perencanaan keuangan. Di sini anda akan menemukan tips dari bagaimana anda membuat budget dan mengatur pengeluaran anda atas uang dengan berbagai macam tekhnik management.
Once you have created a budget and can see where your money goes, you can then begin to find areas to reduce spending.
- The Causes of Overspending
- Money Saving Tips for Summer
- 5 Tips to Cut Spending Leaks
- Money Mistakes to Avoid When Buying a Car
- Saving Money on Gas
Dealing With Debt
Credit cards and other forms of debt can be an essential part of your financial toolbox, but you must exercise care when using these tools. Understanding the difference between good debt and bad debt will go a long way in making sure you create and maintain a good credit history.
- Credit and Debt 101
- How to Eliminate Credit Card Debt
- How to Establish Credit
- Everything You Need to Know About Your FICO Score
- The Importance of Your Credit Score
- How to Improve Your Credit Score
- Warning Signs of Too Much Debt
- How Not to Pay Off Debt
- Break the Minimum Payment Habit
- Should College Students Have Credit Cards?
The ability to save money is the cornerstone of building wealth. In order to save money, you need to spend less than you earn. This is often easier said than done, but there are plenty of ways to help you begin saving money on even the tightest budget.
Nobody likes paying taxes, but they are an important aspect of any financial plan. Learning how to minimize the impact that taxes have on your finances can ensure that more money is going into your pocket and being put to use towards your financial goals.